[Pharo-dev] State of files.pharo.org

Gabriel Cotelli g.cotelli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 11:13:35 EDT 2017

I've added my testing info in the shared notepad. The download of
Pharo6.0-linux.zip took 11m 33s on a 30Mbps connection (I've looked while
it was downloading and for the first half it was downloading at 40/50 Kbs),
so I think it's representative of the slowness we get. As I previously said
it's not always slow, sometimes I works fine.

Regards,
Gabriel