[Pharo-dev] State of files.pharo.org

Christophe Demarey christophe.demarey at inria.fr
Fri Oct 6 10:07:31 EDT 2017

Hello,

I just finished the meeting with a guy from Inria datacenter.
From Inria, we do not see any problem with files.pharo.org. We do not have tools ready to simulate poor networks nor remote network sensors available :(
That’s why if some of you could help to collect some data to guess what is the problem, it would be great: If you can run the commands listed there: https://pad.inria.fr/p/IvdGLh650VN8lkoN and also put the results at the bottom of the page, it would be very helpful.
In the same time, I created a project on github to run these command on travis CI: https://travis-ci.org/demarey/test-files-pharo-org.
With all this data, I hope they can spot the problem quickly.

Thanks,
Christophe