[Pharo-dev] pharo --help returning non-zero exit status

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 15:37:23 EDT 2017

Having the discussions scattered in Pharo-dev vm-dev github may help
extending the indecision phase...

There has been another important thread in vm-dev (Validation builds
failing)
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2017-June/025417.html

The conclusion was that we ask for some Pharo authority to approve the
change
We thus asked for Esteban's blessing, but unfortunately it seems that you
have assigned much more work to Esteban without taking the precaution to
clone him first... IMO you need about 4 or 5 Esteban.

If Pharo is OK, then we can just accept the PR and clean a bit the list of
stale PR