[Pharo-dev] Never-ending computations and cmd-dot

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:15:33 EDT 2017

I've been bitten by this dozens of times.

The problem seems to be that a second UI process is created and thus the
DNU exception is automatically resumed (indefinitely). Executing the
following expression seems to remove the problem:

UIManager default spawnNewProcess

Still, I do not know the cause of it.

--

Guille Polito