[Pharo-dev] I love the launcher!!!!

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Wed Nov 29 09:05:44 EST 2017

Unfortunately this fix did not work. Details are described in https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/issues/55

Meanwhile I fixed it in an own commit:   PharoLauncher-Core-TorstenBergmann.146

Launcher is now able to give the filter pattern not as global regex but now specific to the version:

           self
		name: 'Pharo 7.0 (development version)'
		url: 'http://files.pharo.org/image/70/' asZnUrl
		filterPattern: 'href="(Pharo-7.0.0-alpha.build.[^"]*.zip)"'

and it works and filters the alpha version (see screenshot).

So anyone who would like to test should give it a try. For sure it can be improved
to support also the other images in the future.

But at least one can download the standard release for Pharo 7 as it was for Pharo 6.

Thx
T.