[Pharo-dev] Bloc Feedback

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun Nov 26 11:51:23 EST 2017

Aliaksei Syrel wrote
> No, they don't. You have a very old version of Gt-Examples :)

I'm flummoxed. I downloaded a fresh Pharo 7 image via launcher, checked that
my local Bloc clone had the latest commits, and ran the "bleeding edge"
installation script from the README, namely:
Metacello new
   baseline: 'Bloc';
   repository: 'github://pharo-graphics/Bloc/src';
   load: #core

While I love what git (via e.g. GH) has made available especially regarding
social coding, at this point, I feel like I have no idea how to install
things. The results usually seem opaque and surprising :/

-----
Cheers,
Sean