[Pharo-dev] Bloc Feedback

Aliaksei Syrel alex.syrel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 23:35:33 EST 2017

> So one would change the `loop: 1` in your example to `beInfinite`? Why
> didn't you do that in the example?

Because I wanted it to work just one minute :) I don't know, there is no
explanation for that.

 Also, what is the lifetime of an infinite animation?

It can only be stopped by sending #stop to it. It is infinite after all.
Please note, that animation target is not necessary a visual element, so we
can not stop animation when element is removed from the scene graph. It
also means that animations are not bound to any specific space, that is why
we must not stop animation when space is closed.
Infinite animations are not used yet, so we can still find some smart
heuristics for stopping.

Do you have any particular use-case for animations?

Cheers,
Alex