[Pharo-dev] [Moose-dev] How ready is Bloc for a simple use-case?

Aliaksei Syrel alex.syrel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 17:42:35 EST 2017

Hi Sean,

Yes, the idea of a simple game in Bloc progressed in a tutorial and a
booklet.
Here is the repo with all needed information and a link to the booklet:

https://github.com/pharo-graphics/Tutorials/

I highly recommend to do a step-by-step tutorial :)
It teaches how to create new elements, draw on canvas, compose elements and
handle ui events.

Cheers,
Alex