[Pharo-dev] Pharo Quality: raising the quality level in Pharo 7 and onwards

Peter Uhnák i.uhnak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 08:59:28 EST 2017

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 2:48 PM, Nicolas Cellier <

> It seems to me that you could technically enforce with github/travis:
> - save the result of previous code critics
> - pass the code critics on travis
> - diff with previous
> - reject any contribution creating new critics
> I don't know how difficult it is to implement, nor how difficult it would
> be to automatically report why the contribution was rejected (tell which
> phase and provide a link to the console output...)

This isn't really job for GitHub; but for an outside service --- e.g. look
at Coveralls.io (that you can use on Pharo code)
But having something like https://landscape.io/ would be really sweet...
(or the billion other tools that exist for the most widely used langs).

Peter