[Pharo-dev] Esteban's ChangeLog week of 6 November 2017

estebanlm at gmail.com estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 02:00:09 EST 2017

Hello!

This is my weekly ChangeLog, from 6 November 2017 to 12 November 2017.
You can see it in a better format by going here: http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=6/11/2017&to=12/11/2017

ChangeLog
=========

5 November 2017:
----------------

*    I spent the full week working on the conversion to tonel, which is not working.

    So I can say "mission accomplished" ;)

    Please notice that for properly use Pharo7.0a with tonel you should:

    * update/sync your clone and fork
    * download a new Pharo7.0a image

    Next week I'm on holidays and on Smalltalks conf so you will not hear much, but right after I
    will work on simplify the contribution process (make it more coherent at least) and improvements
    to speed up Iceberg a bit more.

cheers!
Esteban