[Pharo-dev] 6.1 Iceberg - how is this supposed to work?

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Nov 12 14:59:04 EST 2017

It seems like there ought to be a way to install a package from a github repo without typing scripts?

I'm going to make changes so I forked Estaban's repo and entered that into iceberg browser.  The iceberg UI, BTW, does not show a way to distinguish between different forks so both just say libclang-pharo-bindings and I can't tell one from another.

I had to delete everything, download yet another fresh copy of Pharo, and start again from scratch.

I'm really struggling to understand the relationship between metacello and iceberg.  I've been a happy git user for many years but this still feels very foreign to me.