[Pharo-dev] 6.1 Iceberg - how is this supposed to work?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 07:28:10 EST 2017

the only thing I can think now is you have a cache problem (older version of sources, older version of image, I don't know).
this is *exactly* what I did and worked:

$ wget -O- get.pharo.org/64/61+vm <http://get.pharo.org/64/61+vm> | bash
$ ./pharo-ui Pharo.image --no-default-preferences

open playground

LGitExternalStructure allSubclassesDo: #compileFields.
Metacello new
	repository: 'github://estebanlm/libclang-pharo-bindings/src <github://estebanlm/libclang-pharo-bindings/src>';
	baseline: 'LibClang';
	load.

that loaded correctly for me (macOS high sierra).

Esteban