[Pharo-dev] Is fileout on the change sorter working in Pharo 70?

Stephane Ducasse stepharo.self at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:12:16 EST 2017

I try to understand why I could not find it by myself and when I look at

writeSourceCodeFrom: aStream baseName: baseName isSt: stOrCsFlag

| extension fileName  outputStream |
self halt.
extension := stOrCsFlag ifTrue: ['.st']  ifFalse: ['.cs'].
fileName := baseName, extension.
fileName := FileSystem disk checkName: fileName fixErrors: true.
outputStream := (File named: fileName) writeStream.
(ZnCrPortableWriteStream on: (ZnCharacterWriteStream
on: outputStream
encoding: 'utf8')) nextPutAll: aStream contents.

outputStream close.

self inform: 'Filed out to: ', String cr, fileName.

I do not understand why File does not understand fullName.

So going to bed because I got too many bugs this evening. and I'm
doing an overflow.

Stef