[Pharo-dev] Is fileout on the change sorter working in Pharo 70?

Stephane Ducasse stepharo.self at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:53:31 EST 2017

It looks like the problem is here but I cannot find it.

CodeExporter>> writeSourceCodeFrom: aStream baseName: baseName isSt: stOrCsFlag

| extension fileName  outputStream |
self halt.
extension := stOrCsFlag ifTrue: ['.st']  ifFalse: ['.cs'].
fileName := baseName, extension.
fileName := FileSystem disk checkName: fileName fixErrors: true.
outputStream := (File named: fileName) writeStream.
(ZnCrPortableWriteStream on: (ZnCharacterWriteStream
on: outputStream
encoding: 'utf8')) nextPutAll: aStream contents.

outputStream close.

self inform: 'Filed out to: ', String cr, fileName.