[Pharo-dev] [IMPORTANT] Is there a bug in Tonel with category:

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 8 10:07:44 EST 2017

Poster child for the porting pain[1] of symbols and strings - from this
morning:)

The dictionary was created using symbols as the keys, but the code that
I had to change used mixed symbols and strings as keys ... and of course
I was left wondering why the class vars weren't being defined properly ...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/tonel/commit/b00565685586630452a9de3d4f90f16571428019#diff-bf8f5ba630dc8c679c3c68668bc76a5e