[Pharo-dev] AnnouncementSubscription and Ephemerons

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Nov 7 15:11:29 EST 2017

I only checked EphemeronTests and in my image they were all green. Now I've noticed that they are green
because they are skipped and using Google I found

  http://forum.world.st/ANN-Ephemeron-Support-is-Ready-td4899584.html

When I run

  Smalltalk supportsQueueingFinalization: true.

and run EphemeronTests again my VM just crashed.

This raises the question about the current status of Ephemerons?

Thanks
T.