[Pharo-dev] Moving from mc to tonel?

Peter Uhnák i.uhnak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 03:49:26 EST 2017

Hi Martin,

several people successfully migrated with git-migration... so I guess it
works.

> Is it good idea to move now?

There is no risk in trying to use it. If it fails, you report a bug. :-)

Is it the right tool?

Yes.

As for Tonel... git-migration uses FileTree, but I am looking into making
it configurable.

(I have filetree-tonel migration tool now... but that is a bit more
hardcore and potentially destructive :) (unlike git-migration)).

Cheers,
Peter