[Pharo-dev] Debugger "reporting" feature

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Thu Nov 2 08:19:23 EDT 2017

I've never used it to auto-report to any remote remote server. That part
can go.
But as I stated, I do find it useful for getting a text representation of
the stack for manually pasting into fogbugz issues, instead of having to
dig through the halos into the morph contents.
Can this part be kept and moved into the stack-context-menu?

cheers -ben