[Pharo-dev] Traits methods flattened

Nicolai Hess nicolaihess at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 04:47:02 EDT 2017

> Ah, no sorry. After another try I got it right, I have to unload the
> package then file it in again to get it right.
>
> So the fix work for my problem too, issue definitely fixed and closed.
>
> Thanks

Keep in mind.
1. the way new trait methods are handled is still wrong
   if non-local methods (methods from  a trait) aren't added to the
rpackage when creating the user of this trait, why are  new trait methods
"flattened" into this package
2. we already have some "corrupted" (flattened) packages in the image.
(some methods of users of Traits are copied from the trait).
    For example,
    traits using the trait GLMBrickExtensionTrait or
    test case traits using other traits (TRemoveForMultiplenessTest /
TRemoveTest, TDictionaryCopyingTest/TCloneTest)