[Pharo-dev] Story of one small fix

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jun 8 18:54:55 EDT 2016

One of the reasons that Versionner may not have been supporting
baselines is that the MetacelloToolBox support for BaselineOf was not up
to snuff.

A couple of weeks ago I added additional support for updating a
BaselineOf[1]. If additional features/support is needed from the
MetacelloToolBox level I would be glad to add whatever is needed ...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/395