[Pharo-dev] Pillar configuration bug ?

Cyril Ferlicot D. cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 05:45:18 EDT 2016

Le 03/06/2016 14:51, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :
> Without the parser you can’t do anything so I would expect the parser to be a core part.
> But anyway, even agreeing with your PoV, if I load #(html exporter), then I have unreferenced pillar classes in the resulting image (PRDocumentItem class>>#parser has a strong reference… and even that method should not be there according with your statement).
>
> but anyway, for me the important part is: what do I need to load to have the parser? there is no group “parser” in ConfigurationOfPillar.
>
> cheers!
> Esteban

Hi Esteban,

I agree with Damien that we might want the Model and exporter without
the parser.

If the parser is missing as a group, this is a problem. The strong
reference was removed already in the development version.

I wall open an issue to let Yann and Thibault see the problem and
correct it :)

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu