[Pharo-dev] [Moose-dev] how to modify playground storage

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Wed Jun 15 11:11:15 EDT 2016

Hi,

The code from the Playground gets automatically saved every time the text changes. You can find the script in play-cache. Does this behavior fit your needs?

Indeed, there is not versioning. At least not yet. We would like to add this in the future.

The only thing you can set for now is the target directory of the play-cache. Is this enough?

Cheers,
Doru