[Pharo-dev] git feature request

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:42:51 EDT 2016

Hi,

This flow is taken into account in the new iceberg... I cannot go into details because I'm still on holidays (and no internet) until Monday... And Nico is also taking some days.
Anyway, yes... We had this flow in mind (and others, of course) when we worked in the use cases we want to support.

Cheers,
Esteban