[Pharo-dev] Image and bootstrap dependencies

Christophe Demarey Christophe.Demarey at inria.fr
Wed Sep 9 05:33:57 EDT 2015

Hi,

We now have a best overview of bootstrap dependencies.
You can check the latest report at https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-5.0-DependencyAnalysis/Dependencies_HTML_Report/bootstrap-dependency-report.html.
With Max, we reused Dijkstra algo in Moose to help finding dependencies leading to Morphic and co.
It is now possible to have a visualization that is usable (there is also a button to open it in the report):  https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-5.0-DependencyAnalysis/Dependencies_HTML_Report/bootstrap-dependency-report-graph.html

Next steps are to cut dependencies in red in the report table.

Christophe.

ps: by the way the dependency analyzer (with fixes asked) will be introduced soon in the image.