[Pharo-dev] Debugging a failing test doesn't include the full stack

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 09:01:11 EST 2015

I debugged and found the reason of the error.

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16877/another-endless-debugger-loop <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16877/another-endless-debugger-loop>

The cause, in two words, is that the debugger is not aware of process suspension and the debugger depends on it. So having a debugger that tries to open a debugger creates an endless loop that should be stopped with process suspension in the normal case.