[Pharo-dev] learning from errors....

Yuriy Tymchuk yuriy.tymchuk at me.com
Tue Nov 24 13:58:26 EST 2015

Good catch.

At the time when I was developing it, the loading morph implementation was such a magic for me, that I was super happy after finishing it and forgot that I depend on Komitter.

Is there any alternative for that? Otherwise I will simply remove the spinning cog, I don’t feel that this is super important.

Uko