[Pharo-dev] libSDL2 not present in full download

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 13:12:53 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am using SDL2 for a project and this project is in development. You have
to use the latest VM from files.pharo.org and load the bleeding edge of
OSWindow from its configuration in the latest Pharo 5.

>From my experience, it is usable but there are still a few issues like the
fullscreen mode is not working correctly for me and I have problems with
saving the image while SDL2 windows are opened.

Best,

Clement