[Pharo-dev] [Pharo-users] [Pharo5] Update 150!

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Sat Jul 4 16:56:08 EDT 2015

Hi pavel

from our side with :

         Guille and Christophe:
                 push the bootstrap (we will add PPM (package metadata
and dependeny) in the bootstrap to get a bootstrap
                     running.
                 File use instead of FileStream
                 Fix more dependencies (the usual stuff you know )

         Now I will be off the two last weeks of July and Guille the same

         Franck
             use RubricTextMorph instead of PluggableTextMorph
             cotninue clean Nautilus
             May be remove usage of PluggableList

        Remove NewList
        Potentially remove the Morphic Adapter at runtime from Spec. The
Adapter should just be there to connect the Morph and the Model
         at creation time.

Stef