[Pharo-dev] Spec terminology: renaming some terms

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Thu Feb 19 07:22:52 EST 2015

Hi all,

I don’t read mails on pharo-dev usually, so sorry if this has been discussed before (and then pointers to the discussion would be appreciated).

Last week, in Pharo-users I proposed the Spec terminology changes below. Responses were positive. I am willing to volunteer to do that next week so it’s finished before the 28th and it’s included in Pharo 4. And then I will update the documentation as well. But first I want to know if there are any objections from people on this list.

I propose to rename:
- ComposableModel to ComposableUI
- all the protocols ‘protocol-*’ to ‘API-*’

Other renaming-related comments are also welcome.

PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile