[Pharo-dev] QualityAssistant v0.4

Yuriy Tymchuk yuriy.tymchuk at me.com
Wed Apr 22 02:58:08 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!

Probably most of you know, that I am developing a tool called QualityAssistant, which displays current critics about your code in SystemBrowser, Inspector and Spotter.

I’m happy to tell you that there is a new release v0.4 which does not require you to do any previous setup! Just load it from configuration browser (pharo 4 & 5) and it will start giving you feedback. More details can be found here: https://github.com/Uko/QualityAssistant#quality-assistant-beta- <https://github.com/Uko/QualityAssistant#quality-assistant-beta->. If you are upgrading from older version, it is recommended to load QualityAssistant into a fresh image, because multiple announcement and process changes may cause exceptions in old objects.

Even if you are an experienced programmer you can find QualityAssistant useful for instantly spotting typos or making sure that you didn’t forget some details about your code.

Please give me a feedback about your experience, as I want to make it even more useful. Either write me an email, or open an entry at: https://github.com/Uko/QualityAssistant/issues

Have a nice week!
Uko