[Pharo-dev] Pharo in Rasbian ?

jannik laval jannik.laval at gmail.com
Wed May 21 05:24:54 EDT 2014

The point is that I am not so involved in the dev for raspbian.
I do not tested sound and camera. Probably they should be recompiled for
RPi.

FileSystem is not stable because it depends on NativeBoost, not implemented
for RPi for now.
I added a fix for that, but it is not what I really want.

So, before proposing it, we need to make it more stable, and cleaner.

Cheers,
Jannik

--

~~Jannik Laval~~