[Pharo-dev] 32 bits and 64 bits VM

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Fri May 16 13:27:54 EDT 2014

I know for years[1], only solve partially, on some Linux distribution,
not really user friendly, support of this solution may change over
making installation of 32bits libs even more complicated for average user.

Now my question was related to 64bits, and I am really curious about
this 64bits squeakvm compiled for Debian AMD64

Le 16/05/2014 18:17, Damien Cassou a écrit :
> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 9:08 PM, Hilaire Fernandes
> <hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yesterday my boss asked me to see DrGeo on his Ununtu 14.04LTS 64 bits
>> machine. I could not get it working
>
> Following these simple instructions would have fixed the problem in 2 minutes:
> http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/ubuntu
>
> I run the exact same OS and Pharo works perfectly.

[1]
http://www.drgeo.eu/community/faq#TOC-Can-I-run-it-in-my-Linux-64-bits-host-

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu