[Pharo-dev] I love the Pharo 3 Dark Theme

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Wed May 14 10:10:44 EDT 2014

It would be easier to simply load these fonts in the image:

#('SourceCodeProRegular' 'SourceCodeProBold' 'SourceSansProRegular'
'SourceSansProBold') do: [ :each |
each asSymbol asClassIfAbsent: [
Gofer new
smalltalkhubUser: 'girba' project: 'FreeFonts';
package: each;
load ].
FreeTypeFontProvider registerFont: (Smalltalk at: each asSymbol) ].
FreeTypeSystemSettings loadFt2Library: true.
FreeTypeFontProvider current updateFromSystem

You can see more details here:
http://www.tudorgirba.com/blog/free-font-collection-for-pharo

Doru

--