[Pharo-dev] Immutable collections and encapsulation

Sergi Reyner sergi.reyner at gmail.com
Tue May 13 13:55:33 EDT 2014

> I wouldn't restrict having the option of direct manipulation of the
> collection, but it is a nice thing to have covered by some LINT rules.
> :)

That´s what I meant, in a convoluted way, with "they are crazy". For me,
Java is about restrictions on restrictions on restrictions, which in the
end don´t feel like giving me any advantage. In this case, if I want to
modify the returned collection it should be my business. I may have a
reason to do so. Then again, Java is not a dynamic language and so on... :)

Cheers,
Sergi