[Pharo-dev] [Screencast] request for review

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Fri May 2 06:31:53 EDT 2014

It worked for me using VLC on Mac OS X.

But although I understand Laurent 100% for not wanting to record his own voice (I hate mine as well), and although I have made subtitled screencasts in the past myself, it is a fact that it is very hard to watch what is happening on the screen and read subtitles at the same time - maybe watching at half-speed (AKA half-laurent-speed, or mer-mortal-speed) helps ?