[Pharo-dev] File Outs: Can We Have Unix Line Endings?

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 09:14:34 EDT 2014

> There is no need to choose a default because before the file out is
> executed, one could check the which OS the system is running.
> And then switch to the proper line ending.
> Is just a one-liner

Okay, OS line ending by default, but what I want is a way to override
current setting and use the one I like.

If you work both in Linux and Windows, normally you choose only one
(usually linux).
If you install git on Windows, it will ask you if you want to use OS
default or convert everything to a particular line ending when pushing
changes.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo