[Pharo-dev] Project Watch on SThub

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Wed Jul 23 07:19:54 EDT 2014

THub allows one to "watch" a project, meaning one can get infos on the
commits and history of watched projects under in his own home section in
"Recent watched events". Unfortunately it does not update, always
displays events from 2013 and either it is my profile or a general bug
in STHub... Any comments?

Do not expect much work around STHub since nicolas moved to another job
and we do not have the resources to do that
locally. if somebody wants to help it would be a great help.

Stef