[Pharo-dev] RIP PackageInfo

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:45:49 EDT 2014

If you say it's a big milestone it must be so. :)

But can you explain how this affects the current development workflow?

I still can't get my head around of how Packages/Categories/MCPackages
work together, particularly when moving a method to a category and/or
package... it works, but I don't have any clue of why.

Regards!
Esteban A. Maringolo