[Pharo-dev] consideration of Smalltalk "DoIt"

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Tue Jul 15 14:04:54 EDT 2014

Having evaluate wont hurt but I would NOT remove the traditional do it

For sentences with it, I would alternate between

Evaluate 'Grid new'

and remember that doIt is a message send and button/command like

"select 'Grid new' and 'Do it' from the menu"

some smalltalk IDEs can say

"select 'Grid new' and press the 'Do it' button"

sebastian

o/