[Pharo-dev] [ANN]: EventRecorderMorph Port to 3.0

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun Jan 12 22:14:53 EST 2014

If you don't know EventRecorderMorph and HandMorphForReplay (which I didn't
and started to re-implement), they are super cool.

1. DoIt: "EventRecorderMorph new openInWorld"
2. Click "record" in the GUI
3. Perform some UI actions
4. Click "play" in the GUI

Your keyboard and mouse actions will be replayed in the World! I know
right?! Amazing. This could be really cool for live documentation and
executable screencasts :)

It's just a straight port now, but I'd like to decouple the recorder and
replay hand so that any event source can be used.

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/EventRecorder

Initial commit: port EventRecorderMorph and HandMorphForReplay (originally
in MorphicExtras-AdditionalSupport) to Pharo 3.0

-----
Cheers,
Sean