[Pharo-dev] WhatsUp from: 2013-09-02 until: 2013-09-15

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 09:02:00 EDT 2013

### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

Green jobs for Magritte, Pier, Grease and Sport
  https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Grease/
  https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Magritte3/
  https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Pier3
  https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Sport
(I made sure these jobs are green, please keep them that way)

Some fixes for Pharo
   - 1 to fix #sorted: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?11431
   - 1 to extract a responsibility from SmalltalkImage
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?11426

Create a debian slave on Jenkins and asks it to build a debian package
for pharo vm (the generated deb files seem to work fine:
http://files.pharo.org/vm/pharo/debian)

Make use of the improvements in Pharo for the PharoLauncher
  https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/PharoLauncherFinalUserImage/

Finish the Deep Into Pharo book (ready to be sold at ESUG)

Website updated for Deep into Pharo
  http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/deepIntoPharo/

### What's next, until 2013-09-15 (*):

- improve the ubuntu packaging for Pharo so that the launcher is included
- write some project descriptions for student who want to code in
Pharo (please give me ideas:
http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/research/ProjectsProposal)

--
Damien Cassou