[Pharo-dev] New Mars examples: Package Browser and Test Runner

Carla F. Griggio carla.griggio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 22:42:43 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!
I want to let you know that I've just posted a screencast in my blog about
the new Mars Package Browser and Test
Runner<http://marsonpharo.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/marspackagebrowser-and-marstestrunner-fresh-new-examples-by-the-end-of-gsoc-2013/>
.
These examples are not really intended as being the definitive package
browser or test runner, but to start experiencing how is it to build a real
application using Mars and to showcase some widgets. Anyway, it's cool :)
The Package browser is not so different to the system browser example I
showed before, but the Test Runner is definitely my favorite example so far.

I give more details in the
screencast<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlBr42uaqxE>and the blog
post<http://marsonpharo.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/marspackagebrowser-and-marstestrunner-fresh-new-examples-by-the-end-of-gsoc-2013/>.
Any feedback is appreciated!