[Pharo-dev] Add HTTPRequest plugin to CI

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 15:14:24 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-31, at 19:55, Paul DeBruicker <pdebruic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it OK/possible to add this plugin to Jenkins:
>
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/HTTP+Request+Plugin

From what I get this plugin is used to make http request from jenkins. You can easily do that with pharo ;) or bash scripts. I always prefer to not use any jenkins specific stuff, since you cannot just copy the script and run it locally.

Please see below, if this is not what you need, I can install the plugin..

Maybe I misunderstood, but you want to monitor an external resource from jenkins, we use the  [URLTrigger] plugin for that, see https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/AsmJit/configure

You can just setup a repository polling see https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/PharoForTheEnterprise/configure