[Pharo-dev] How to create lines with Athens

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 13:54:00 EDT 2013

It's normal that external resources don't survive a snapshot, whatever
format.
But it's well behaved to try to re-allocate resources on resurrection.
As a dumb user, I would expect this to happen automatically under the hood,
because I would consider that a surface/pixmap or whatever resource is
implied in displaying/handling the graphics is an implementation detail
which I should not care of at my own level.
The library could provide hook for accessing these low level details in
rare cases when user want special optimization, but should hide them
otherwise.