[Pharo-dev] How to create lines with Athens

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 11:40:18 EDT 2013

save the image while the morph is displayed, reload the image and in its
place there is the big red box with the yellow X , reporting an error with
Athens. I have reproduced the error on Windows too with the Athens
examples. I assumed my explanation was clear , I hope its clear now.

This means that its impossible to save an image with a morph using Athens
displaying and have it reload back when the image is reloaded.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr