[Pharo-dev] Using Gutenberg

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Oct 31 10:52:18 EDT 2013

Yury

could you listen and read what we write?
We want one common format so that we can output all the others and like that we do not
have "this is in pdf but not in HTML so google cannot find the information" kind of complaint.
And we have that!
Gutenberg is generating HTML + PDF + whatever we want. So I do not get where is the problem.

ANd the solution worked because we wrote with lukas the seaside book in pier format on the web
and the book that people buy is based on the web so I do not get you.

Stef