[Pharo-dev] Image Stability

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 10:08:50 EDT 2013

Failing Tests
-------------
Seems like our test splitup did not work properly:

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-3.0/

The tests starting with A-L did not run since a while!

From what I get quite a bunch of tests are failing.

Pending Processes + Default Username
There is a strange amount of processes hanging around in the image.
Plus there was a report that a default user name was set in the image (Not sure if that still persists, since I directly set mine with startup preferences).
Was a new image version ben uploaded manually?

Unstable Image + VM
Additionally since a while the image became much more unstable after running the tests
twice (I know not a common case, but it should NEVER provoke a VM crash), see here:

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/3.0-Analysis/job/Pharo-3.0-Test-Twice/buildTimeTrend