[Pharo-dev] Hungry Pharo

Yuriy Tymchuk yuriy.tymchuk at me.com
Mon Oct 28 12:46:24 EDT 2013

It’s not about the thing that it uses 5% CPU. Apple does some magic with optimisation so they group threads in order to reduce power usage. And Pharo is not good at that. I’m not telling that Pharo is slow. Battery lasts longer with Safari compared to Chrome. Probably with Pharo it’s something similar.