[Pharo-dev] Url deprecated

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Mon Oct 28 06:31:03 EDT 2013

FTP is easy, and setting up a monticello repo like this takes no time.
Especially on whatever shared hosting account, my NAS, on my own box where
I can share the package-cache folder that way.

And it can be browsed as well.

I am not in the mood of maintaining an STH instance with mongo and friends.

I tried filetree and gitfiletree but those weren't supporting my workflow
easily enough (and for some reason, I got a corrupt something w/ Bitbucket
which let me fight with it for a full damn day).

Keep FTP alive.

Phil