[Pharo-dev] Use #shouldnt:raise: only with specific errors, or evaluate the given expression directly

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Oct 26 07:12:08 EDT 2013

Phil

I can tell you that we will do our best to help you.
We deeply want that other people can build successes for Pharo.
We could be better and the systsme could be better but we are focused on improving it while at the same
time making sure that business can grow.
So do not hesitate to let us know if we fail so that we can fix things.

Stef